Retrotec is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience.
This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to us, or any that we may collect from or about you. It applies to all products and services, and instances where we collect your personal data.
This privacy notice also applies to your customers’ data that you will enter in to rCloud, FanTestic or any of our online applications for reporting purposes.
2. What kinds of personal information about you do we process?
· Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, address, phone number and email address.
· Products and services that you hold with us, as well as have been interested in and have held and the associated payment methods used.
· Device information such as the type (Apple, Android, PC) and the operating system version numbers.
· User location via GPS in rCloud. One of the benefits of rCloud is we can geo-locate a user so that government agencies can be confident that the user was at the correct location to run a test. This is optional and at the user’s discretion.
· Personal information which we obtain from Credit Reference Agencies and Fraud Prevention Agencies.
· Website traffic information that includes: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring Website addresses.
3. What kinds of information about your customers do we process?
When fan test results are uploaded to our Azure cloud via rCloud (and soon to be other applications) the information you enter about your customer to identify the test location are stored in our system. This would include the address, building dimensions and whatever other information you entered in for the test name, test location name and test notes.
The Retrotec Website uses "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Retrotec pages, or register with Retrotec site or services, a cookie helps Retrotec to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Retrotec Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the website features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Retrotec services or Websites you visit.
5. What kinds of information about you do we not process?
We do not collect nor process any personally sensitive information about you or your customers such as: age, gender, birthdate, ethnicity, race, religious affiliation, etc.
6. What is the source of your personal information?
· From you directly when you register with our online eCommerce and/or company web portal, make a purchase either online and/or with one of our sales team, make a support request, upload a test with rCloud (and soon to be other applications) or upload an error report.
· Pertaining to your customers’ data, that is only collected when a test is uploaded via rCloud (and soon to be other applications).
· From other sources such as Fraud Prevention Agencies, Credit Reference Agencies, debt recovery and/or tracing agents, other organizations to assist in prevention and detection of crime, police and law enforcement agencies.
7. What do we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data, including any of the personal data listed in sections 2 and 3 above for the following purposes:
· Managing the product or service you have with us.
· To perform and/or test the performance of, our products, services and internal processes
· To improve the operation of our business and that of our business partners
· For management and auditing of our business operations including accounting
· To monitor and to keep records of our communications with you and our staff
· For market research and analysis and developing statistics
· For direct marketing communications and related profiling to help us to offer you relevant products and service, including deciding whether to offer you certain products and service. We’ll send marketing to you by email, phone, post, social media and digital channels.
· To develop new products and services and to review and improve current products and services
· To generate online test reports that you can share with your customers as well as any government agency that you are dealing with.
· To carry out checks at Credit Reference and Fraud Prevention Agencies during our sales process.
· Where necessary to inform government agencies of sales of technology both internal to the United States and abroad.
8. When do we share your personal information with other organizations?
· We do not share nor sell your personal information with any outside company.
· We do not upload test results to any government agency. Test results are not visible to anyone outside of your company and are only visible to people within your company who are registered with Retrotec and have been designated by you to have the ability to see company test results.
9. How and when can you withdraw your consent?
Where we’re relying upon your consent to process personal data, you can withdraw this at any time by contacting us using the details in the Contact Us section below.
10. What should you do if your personal information changes?
· You can log into our eCommerce and/or company web portal to change your contact information at any time.
· If you are unable to update the information there, you should tell us so that we can update our records using the details in the Contact Us section below. We’ll then update your records if we can.
· If one of your customers wishes to have their personal information removed, you should tell us so that we can update our records using the details in the Contact Us section below. We’ll then update your records if we can.
11. Do you have to provide your personal information to us?
· We’re unable to provide you with our products or services if you do not provide certain information to us. In cases where providing some personal information is optional, we’ll make this clear.
· In terms of your customers’ data, we would be unable to provide accurate test results without the data that you collect and entered in to our applications.
12. What are your rights under data protection laws?
Here is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. They don’t apply in all circumstances. If you wish to use any of them, we’ll explain at that time if they are engaged or not. The right of data portability is only relevant from May 2018.
· The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
· The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
· The right to object to processing of your personal information
· The right to restrict processing of your personal information
· The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
· The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it
· The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”)
· Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you
You have the right to complain to the governmental agency in your home country that enforces privacy rights and data protection laws.
13. Security of your personal information
Retrotec secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Retrotec secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled and secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Websites, it is protected using encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
14. Changes to this statement
Retrotec will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Retrotec encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Retrotec is protecting your information.
15. Contact Us
ATTN: Privacy Officer
1060 East Pole Rd.
Everson, WA 98247